Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Lord,

Sometimes I feel as though nothing goes right for me, that there's just this blank period, blank space, blank void of nothingness that I'm drowning in. I just feel numb and immune to everything that's happening around me. Worse of all is when I just want to sit back and wallow in that nothingness.

But when those periods come, they disappear after a while, a really short while, to remind me again of Your love for me and the wonders of Your grace. I thank you so much for loving me, for always being there for me. Everytime I feel down, I just need to talk to you, to talk things through and then I find that things aren't as bleak as they seem.

There'll always be trials in my life, and You Lord, will always see them through with me. Thank You.

christine danced till dawn at 4:51 AM

Profile

Christine- my reflections on my life with God which if you're interested, take your time to read. if not, it's okay. And no, i'm not trying to impose my views on anyone. That's my disclaimer.

Archives

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
June 2006
August 2006
October 2006
January 2007

Links

Link * Link * Link * Link * Link * Link

Layout by Yiling

Tagboard

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com